Thursday, November 09, 2006

Business Cards

As part of my typography subject, we where required to produce a range of business cards just useing two types of font faces, and simple colour scheems, I think it was meant to be no more then three different colours, but I did go over this in one card. We had to design both front and back for the cards. I made up fictional destails for the address etc, but stuck with the whole "Little Possum Design's" name concept.

These are the top Five that I developed from sketches and verious 'plays' in Illustrator.











Just to explain a little, the 'grey' empty circles are actually representative of holes being punched through the card. From these five the final design was created and this is what I ened up with.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them all, but my FAV is the one with the coloured circles & the backward print. VERY clever & unique I thought - but what would I know?? lol.

Great stuff on here.

Sandi :)