So what did I say first time around. Well I forget. It was funny. But now it's gone. So I guess I will have to try and remember it all and maybe [most likely] make it all up again...
I do believe I said something about being back at work - and then did a whole seven dwarfs hi-ho-hi-ho thing - you're all glad you missed it now aren't you?!
Okay I'll stop trying to recreate my wity post and get back to 'work'
It is now semester two. It's time to blow out the dust bunnies on my student blog and get back to updating this thing, with a whole new list of homework tasks and student projects. [YIPPIE - now lets just hope I don't have to do another post on the work place health and safety act because quite frankly even I don't want to read that stuff, let alone have to blog about it!]
So the main focus of this blog will be my DSDW2 subject - I know that means totally nothing to any 'non' study person reading this
Already I am developing a list to do on here... I think I'll type it out on here and cross them off as I get them done.
- change design/look of blog
- update all of last semester's outcomes
- start a list of subjects and assignment due dates
- put some fun links in this place.
that's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment