Okay I've got my client ready for my major assignment, a photographer who is just starting out in the 'biz' and takes some great photos in my opinion. I know him through my sister, him and his wife happen to actually be the godparents to my sisters four girls.
So I have started to do some research on photography type sites to get an idea of what is out there in the industry.
I'm so going to love this research as I totally love photography and know I'm going to be drooling quite a lot of the great stuff that is out there.
I think I'll try and focus primarily on the Australian Industry sites, but will of course just HAVE to check out some international sites as well.
The reason why I'm posting this right now is that I randomly came across a site that I am blown away by - for a design wise perspective as well as a photography one!
I happened to be looking at a comedians site 'Danny Boy' as currently planing to go see him live next month.... when I happened upon his gallery and looked at some of his photos [that boy is CUTE! <~ just thought I would share that!] and I found this site liked at the bottom of some of the photos.....
Photobat
and WOW! This is certainly going into my research folder, I love the usability and navigation fo this site. The design is funky and fresh, love the blocks - and the colours.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment