Ow my head. Why is it that I get sick at the worst time's possible?!
So I've been trying to catch up on my homework, been pretty hard to do the chapters in the book with out having flash at home - but wahoo getting this sorted soon [selling my soul to the devil for the $$]! I envision many days spent in front of the computer making things move when that happens. Well that and a hell of a lot of catching up! [no I can't use a 30 day trial as that ran out last semester!]. It's a pity to that the TAFE doesn't have 24 hour lab's like the uni's then I could spend all night getting this done. Actually I wish I knew someone still over at the creative arts precinct at Kelvin Grove, then I could borrow their details and go use the computers over there! I so MISS that aspect of uni *wah*
So in the mean time, I've been researching and reading.
We where doing globes in Illustrator this week, [using the 3d options] and the question was asked if we could take the globe into flash and make it rotate. Well I found a tute that would work with that. Flash Realistic globe rotate Tutorial
This site looks like it would be good to wonder around, I would but my head is about to explode from this damn head cold, so I'll just post the link here and come back when I'm feeling humane again! Flash Tutorials [great name isn't it!]
Now onto other important things - masking and motion guides. You can check out this link here for a basic tute on masking, and also at the same site is this tutorial on motion guides.
I'm off now try and find some antidote to the flue... there is something so wrong about having the flue in the middle of summer!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment